This post is a conglomeration of several things:
- a follow up to an earlier post I wrote about Christmas,
- a spin-off from a brief post on Project Church‘s website/blog (thank you),
- a positive approach to being practical about Christmas as demonstrated by Advent Conspiracy,
- a follow-up to a page on the other blog called “Ideas for giving,”
- and further thinking about the issues raised by Make Way Partners.
Basically, this is my way of saying, after the fact, don’t just refrain from being typically American about Christmas, but be profoundly and proactively Christ-following about Christmas and every other day and/or season of the year.
Here’s a video on the topic as presented by Advent Conspiracy: